Sarah Silverman’s Indecent Proposal

Sarah’s indecent proposal for Mitt Romney supporter, Sheldon Adelson.

This entry was posted in Video. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Sarah Silverman’s Indecent Proposal

1. george saks says:

Sarah, I would be considered an ooold jewish guy, an altre cocker, and in my reasonbly long life (72 years) I met mainly two types of (American)Jewish girls: pretty but dumb as a wall, and the other; fat and ugly as the original sin, but smart with a nice personality. You darling belong to the first one. My wife been a Israeli girl picked the good part from each group. Why are the American Jews so bloody stupid as to support Barack Hussein?

2. John says:

You are an example of why less peple support Israel. Your parents must be proud.

Do you have a conscience or just a desire for notoriety.

You make it more difficult for gentiles to …… hell ….you wouldn’t understand.

3. Paula says:

Wow…you are even more vulgar than I thought….and I really didn’t think that was possible. No wonder Jimmy Kimmel cut you loose.

4. Mark Hamilton says:

What a demonstration of a classy broad, “scissoring” with an animal? And she seems quite proud of it. She is exactly what the left needs to represent them. Their numbers should go WAY up the more this is viewed. Among adolescents any way…

5. Hank says:

Wow, never watched you before and never will…no loss to me.

6. april says:

I’ll just bring to your level. YOU’RE GROSS.

7. Larry says:

How could lower yourself like this. Borderline stupid to put this out on the internet for all to see for a lifetime. Like some people do after they get older and look at that blotchy tattoo above their rear. The one they thought was cool when they were young and now stare at with regret. One day you will also regret this choice you have made.

8. Brian Hill says:

Your an ASS CLOWN!

9. Aaron says:

Sarah your awesome! Don’t listen to the formaldehyde laden walking zombies. They’re just mad because they want you to scissor them.

I say we make your birthday a national holiday! I’m serious! You Sarah Silverman have brought a tremendous amount of laughter and joy into my life. I thank you for being funny and having the balls to go for it.

The dawning of a new beautiful age is upon us and people like Sarah will make it a wonderful experience.

10. Paula says:

Wow, Aaron, you are too easy to please! :( I guess when incivility, vulgarity and irreverance become the norm, as it was in ancient Rome, we know what the future holds for us.

11. paperpushermj says:

Sarah you didn’t run this by your publicist did you?

12. Ookie says:

You know what is truly obscene? Corporate greed!

13. Paula says:

How about government corruption and greed?

14. mark81150 says:

Aside from the fact you exclude from your distortions that you are technically working for George Soros’s (left wing sugar daddy and billionaire) son..
    “The video ends by saying it was paid for by the Jewish Council for Education and Research…the pro-Obama Super PAC backed by none other than the son of George Soros.”

My.. how the left loves buying it’s sycophants..

At least be accurate, the left is owned by it’s billionaires and lies about corporate greed always to cover for it’s own. There is no evil left wing money according to the very well funded left,.. only it’s opposition is ever bad, only the millions who are center right or right are4 ever slandered as corporate stooges, when Wall Street gave far more money to Obama that they ever gave to Romney.

all provable facts, and all untold by this hack video.. vote Mitt in 2012, we can’t afford 4 ,ore years of the crazy left.

15. Spanky says:

Lucky dog. Wish I had $100M to spare.

16. Paula says:

Spanky, take $20 out on the street. You’ll get more for your money.

17. Rosen says:

Sarah, that mind of yours never stops brainstorming! :)

18. Sarah,
    First just let me say that I’ve had an uber crush on your for years. Not a psycho ya know stalking Facebook all day kind of crush, just a normal guy who thinks you are awesomesauce! I’ve worked for Apple, and Pixar, and now work at Facebook (yeah the devil), but am now considering changing my career to politics! I think I would give about 20 years off my life, all my facebook stock, or at least my favorite zippo lighter, if you’d offer ME your indecent proposal! :)

Anyway, yeah I’m a little cooky, but hey I just couldn’t help myself. I mean come on, you in a bikini on a couch…uh…yeah!

Thanks for attempting to keep my favorite President get re-elected. And hey, call or text me anytime! 😉

19. Rob says:

Stay classy.

20. Kaul says:

I am starting an, “Occupy Sarah Silverman”. Why should the 1% per centers has all the benefits of being scissored by you? I speak for the 99 per centers and would like to have the same.

21. Important says:

UNfortunate ad. She may be working from the inside. But more disappointing is that she did not even consider offering to scissor with the voting age poor. Billionaires can always find someone to scissor, shame on you Sarah how bout some crotch grindingfor the 99%!!

22. Important says:

Oh I didnt notice that Kaul stole my joke above :ppp I guess this is why Mencia get caught up all the time.

23. Tim Daly says:

As any thinking person would quickly realize, the only real obscenity here is the way billionaires are trying to buy the presidency for Romney.

Your colourful (and I confess – sexy) way of bringing this to our attention is as funny as it is timely.

You have just shot up a couple of notches in my already high opinion of you. Thanks!