Stand-up: Largo in Los Angeles

February 21st. Click here for tickets.

This entry was posted in Stand-Up. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Stand-up: Largo in Los Angeles

1. I noticed there weren’t any comments and I didn’t want Sarah to feel sad. I like this promotional poster, it’s very 1960’s, you know … The fonts and faded coloring and hobo pee stains around the edges.

I went to the West Memphis Three site and was a little confused … I know Memphis is in Tennessee, Arkansas is (who knows where) and Largo is in California and Florida (which just isn’t physically possible.

Anyway I hate the thought of Patton, Sarah and Paul being in prison for just killing some cub scouts (I mean come on, it isn’t like they make delicious cookies or anything) … How can I help them ?

2. Nick says:

when is 4th season. sara is one funny crazy little sexy lady

3. Steve Blonske says:

I think Sarah Needs to Quit Picking On Jews With
    Mercedes Benz Cars.
    I’m not being over-sensitive. It’s just that Sarah
    doesn’t know a hoot from a hump about the Anti-Nazi
    Treason Damlier-Benz committed to save Jews from the
    Pure Homosexual SA. Benz hid Jewish makes by inventing “Acetic Acid Surgery” which recreated a
    penile foreskin in less than 30 minutes.

Also; Benz was the manufacturer of the engine that killed more English Anti Semites than the 1918
    Influenze epidemic that some believe occurred because England invaded Isreal (who had been a
    soveriegn nation since the shutdown of the
    Ottoman Empire in 1910) as part of their Orangemen
    lead pogrom against Roman Catholics and Jews.

She should be reminded that England trained Rudolf
    Hess and the Homosexual SA in Belfast from 1916 to
    1918 in the techniques the English used to exterminate every single Roman Catholic in Southern
    Africa during the Boer War.

England also repealed recognition of U.S. Soveriegnity
    in 1946 because of the U.S. recognizing Isreali
    Independence and the signing of the Marshal Plan.

Sarah should also be reminded that the Greatest
    Nazi SA Hunter of the 20th Century (667 barehanded
    kills [no strangulations])was killed in the “Still
    Largest Bombing Ever” in 1961 in Southern
    California. Which was committed by the
    wealthy beatnics of the Homosexual Underground
    Mandating America’s New Alliances. Today they have
    done the Mafia styled conversion from Terrorist,
    to Lobbyists, to Organized Crime Faction, under
    their Acronym: HUMANA.

She should also be reminded that the SA executed
    ALL Lesbians; but only the Jewish Homosexuals.

Today in the United States and Abroad Neo Nazi and
    Full Naziist organizations allow ANY Race as long
    as they are strictly violent Homosexuals.

Steve Blonske
    GySgt USMC Retired

4. Sandy says:

Steve Blonske,

PLEASE call your sister Debbie or Kathy. The truth has prevailed. You need help and you need your family. Your mother, Genny, wants you to be well. We hope your children in Japan are also okay. God bless.

5. Steve Blonske says:

Sandy. You are an obvious stalker and liar.

My mother died December 3rd 2001.
    I’m Informing the FBI

6. Kathy Lamonte says:

Sandy You Are An Obvious Liar.
    Steven Just Called Me Through My Son (U.S.Army).

Our Sister Debbie wouldn’t even call us and invite us to her husbands funeral. She doesn’t
    even use the internet.