Sarah Silverman’s Thanksgiving Special

Here is Sarah Silverman’s Thanksgiving Special video courtesy of Funny or Die.

Sarah Silverman’s Thanksgiving Special from Sarah Silverman

This entry was posted in Video. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Sarah Silverman’s Thanksgiving Special

1. dave says:

i am thankfull for sarah. and i hate the holidays, people being fake caring and giving for a month or so then back to me me me.

2. Elaine says:

I love that the Sarah animation looks like Stephanie from All in the Family.

3. dodo bird 5.065 says:
  4. Dylan Ferrier Your #1 Fan says:

I Fricken Loved This Sarah Keep it up, I miss your show I hate that it had to come to an end now there is nothing good on TV anymore.

5. Dan Villeneuve says:

It’s funny for me to see this because Vic Villeneuve Sr. was my grandfather (sadly he passed away in 1996). I used to work on the farm with my cousins and Aunt and Uncle when I was growing up. I remember getting the turkeys ready for Thanksgiving and the joy my grandfather would take in the shock and awe of visitors for things like the annual “Turkey Harvesting”. Thanks for remembering my grandfather Sarah and Mr. Silverman! I’m sure Vic is chuckling up in the great barnyard in the sky! =)

6. Harry Truman MD says:

Dear Ms. Silverman;

I am writing you on behalf of the international affairs commitee which is headquartered in sydney aulstralia. Because you are such a fan to the entire my “enterage”…as you kids say, We think that Funny or Die is not at all funny.Please tell the others that you are the only funny one, and the others are not. Warm wishes and Happy Hanukkah…And or Channukkah. Best.

Rebecca Stamos

7. Rosen says:

I loved this animated sketch of Sarah recounting one of her childhood memories.

It just comes to show how thankful we can be, yet most of us continue to feel miserable and ungrateful, particularly/especially during the holidays.

8. Tom Cruise says:

Because of me.

-Tom Cruise

9. Oprah Winfrey says:

What about me?

-O

10. Ellen Degeneres says:

Dear Sarah,

I am handling it.

Thank you for informing me of that situation. (ILLEGAL)

-ELLEN! Hi (it’s me)

11. Joan Rivers says:

I AGREE. That was AWFUL!

-JOAN EFFING RIVERS/respect me.

12. Eminem and Dr. Dre says:

Dear Sar,

Who is Harris Widdles, and why does he keep trying to mess with Hollywood?

-Dre

13. Rach says:

Are you gonna tour soon? I miss your show! Come to Michigan!

14. Wow. Such a touching story about a father & his daughter. It was very reminiscent of ‘The Notebook’.

Honestly, I think it was really lazy of Farmer Vic to shoot a bolt in the cow’s head and use an ax on the turkey. He could have got that cow’s head off with a few whacks … (Am I right?

Say what happens to the heads anyway ? Does Farmer Vic put on a puppet show for the kids ? That would be swell.

Love you Big S (smiley face)

15. Karen says:

Sarah is Sarah. funny and fresh. keep on my girl