Sarah on The Early Show

Here is video of Sarah on The Early Show this morning on CBS.

This entry was posted in TV, Video. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Sarah on The Early Show

1. colin says:

she’s so pretty

2. nigel says:

very pretty and very funny

3. Rosen says:

For sure, kids are going to learn swear words and vulgarity sooner or later.

As for wetting the bed, it’s either a result of having emotional issues that can be overcome, or just drinking liquids past a certain time in the evening, where one is too tired to get up and doesn’t notice them peeing while they are still asleep. And, bedwetting doesn’t necessarily discriminate against age.

Anyway, Sarah certainly is a classic Jewish beauty.

4. Found your page, bookmarked it! :)

5. Delano Jennings says:

So sexy!

Harry Smith was so weird, he had Sarah at a loss for words.

6. Delano Jennings says:

She is so sexy!

Harry Smith was so weird, he had Sarah at a loss for words.

7. ned buchbinder says:

sarah
    you’re very lovable.
    and i believe you have a lot more courage than you give yourself credit for…in telling your story…stories.

shalom
    Ned

8. Hey Sarah. Have you written any other books too? Are you planning to write more?

9. Harry says:

the book is PUT DOWN eyes watering funny

10. Stephen S. says:

I’m saving my pennies… One day I hope to buy her her book and build a dream house upon it.

11. Saandy(CHOCOLATEEYE14) says:

she looks so cute on the photo with her dad!AAAAAAwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

12. Cameron Mahle says:

Sarah, you’re too thin! Haha, I love you. Marry me.. I mean don’t marry me cuz marriage is gross.

13. Sheila says:

Hi Sarah, Just stopping by to say we really love your cool sense of humor and thought the “teasing joke ” of Paris Hilton was also cool! How can anyone Not joke about a person who has no talents to make money on her own…She cannot sing, she’s not pretty enough to be a model, and her parents literally have bought her way into the hollywood scene..She and her sister are spoiled lil’ rich girls who would be “nothing” without daddys money!!I also have to add, we stayed at one of their so-called lovely hotels, and I kid you not, it was the filthiest most un-kept hotel we have ever been in!! The motel we stay in up north is clearly a 5 star motel compared to their fancy dilapatated hotel!! I’d rate their hotel a 3 at best!! Those Hiltons get away with being popular and clearly rob the public by charging far too much for everything they have ever sold…The sad thing is, all those poor people are getting sucked into buying the “Hilton” products just for the “Hilton” name attached…So, I high five you on any Hilton jokes now and in the future…You Go Girl, tell it like it “REALLY” is!!!Hoorah Sarah!!

14. David Lee B says:

Like if anyone could rekindle trauma, it’s this reporter…

15. Harry says: