Video Promo for The Bedwetter

Here is a video promo for Sarah’s new book, The Bedwetter, in stores April 20th!

This entry was posted in Video. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Video Promo for The Bedwetter

1. colin says:

i havent read a book in years but im breaking my streak cause of sarah, i just cant ignore her!

2. Bill Tolles says:

Hey Sarah,
    Yeah. I just might read your book.

Sincerely,
    -Bill Tolles

3. Theresa Black says:

YAY! Can’t wait to read it, or should I wait for the movie? Of couse I am not going to wait-how silly of me.

4. Varx says:

Sarah, I’ll check out your book. Your sense of humor resonates with me. By the way, what’s this rumor that you auditioned for the next Bond movie? You’d make a great Moneypenny. You go, female! PS The last wacky novel I read was the Menstruating Mall. Check it ou!

5. Phil 'angry' Patterson says:

Man, my bookmarks toolbar is running out of space…I saw the Fucking Matt Damon clip for the first time last night (gimme a break, I’m in Australia – we only just got colour TV). So, on that flimsy basis, I’ll buy your new book from your website. BUT only if you autograph it. REALLY autograph it – some office flunky pretending to be you won’t cut the mustard.

6. Ookie says:

Huh. She shot that video in a bathroom, didn’t she? Yes. She did. So, the implication is that this is a good book to read on the toilet. Or (given the title) in bed.

7. Hal garnermann says:

I am a 14 year old bed wetter and it helps to know that other people have this problem too

btw love you Sarah

8. Ruvic says:

I”LL BUY A BAZILLION COPIES TO MAKE IT HAVE THE NYT BESTSELLER TITLE ON LATER EDITIONS 😀

9. ficklepickle says:

It’s gonna be great.
    Or not, I don’t know…but I’m gonna read it anyway.
    And it will be my bible.

10. Matt says:

Hi I read your playboy interview u are awesome to talk bout how u lived your life I too know the feeling of being In diapers having to keep it secret