Season 3 Sneak Peek!

Here is a sneak peek of Season 3 of The Sarah Silverman Program from Funny or Die:

This entry was posted in The Sarah Silverman Program, Video. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Season 3 Sneak Peek!

1. dphunkt says:

wow! and whats bigger that wow? cause this deserves a lil of that too.. i had butterflies in my stomach already, but they puked their brains out at the sight of these snippets. i wont say that everyone upped the game, but all pistons might be firing at once now. all educated guesswork though – i havent caught a full episode yet///synergy?

2. Ookie says:

I can’t wait! I’m blue without Sarah! Or parts of me have turned blue, waiting so long. It would be nice to see more animated bits in the show, like in the early episodes. Either way, I can’t wait!

3. darius gall says:

unfortunately I have to wait a bit longer till we get it in germany, but one day, I promise you, but one day I am gonna see it !!! 😉

4. colin says:

that was the coolest preview i’ve ever seen. thats why this show is so great im more excited for it than any other show even lost. i like feeling happy more than thinking.

5. Chasta L. McCormick says:

6. .Joe says:

God hears the inner calling of every heart and responds to all.

7. K says:

can’t wait, can’t wait, can’t wait!

8. Rosen says:

Best Sarah Silverman promo yet!

9. adam says:

so excited.

and the production values look better than the other 2 seasons? or is it just me?

10. Stephen S. says:

Andy Samburg has really tried to piss me off. Fail.

11. Nick says:

So exciting! I was dying laughing just from this!

12. colin says:

i love on the show sarah never has a bf so i can relate better and not be jealous. and also ssp is a little better than lost but seriously the lost premiere was so awesome it was like a movie!

13. ficklepickle says:

“You’re gonna wish holocaust never happened” LOL
    3rd season looks awesome!