Sarah Silverman Thanks the Gays of Logo (a gay cable network), recently interviewed Sarah about her upcoming season. You can read the telephone interview with Sarah from her car here.

Logo is currently airing episodes from Season One and Two of The Sarah Silverman Program every Tuesday night at 10pm. They will also be airing episodes from Season Three starting February 9th.

This entry was posted in Interviews. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Sarah Silverman Thanks the Gays

1. colin says:

i am so happy there is a new season of sarah and new dvd next week it makes me feel happy.

2. Gabi says:

I’m looking forward to it, too :-)

3. waw says:

YAY to more Sarah and the SSP! That’s a big YAY!

4. Ookie says:

Why do people have to label LOGO as a gay network? Why can’t they just accept it as just a regular network that just happens to like other networks?

5. mike says:

love u sarah

6. Sandor says:

Sarah, I am your fan from Hungary. (This is a country. Not part of Miami Beach. Sorry, just joking.)
    In Hungary, your show is available only in the weekends, after 11 pm. I am there.
    I am a right wing voter, christian, etc (whatever you hate, put here:………).

but I love the Sarah Silverman program.
    Don’t give it up.
    Sandor Peter, Ph.D., Hungary, Europe (Not Asia).
    p.s. Have you not been ever offered to be wife and/or daughter of Woody Allen?

7. adam says:

ookie… LOGO *IS* a gay network. It was started as such, to appeal to LGBT audiences, it’s basically a gay BET.

8. Ookie says:

It’s people like you who label things that made everyone think of BET as a “black” network.
    Free your mind.

9. Ookie says:

Hey, what if there WAS a gay BET network? We could call it LGBET! Gotta copyright that!

10. Sue says:

I am a catholic and I decide where I send my money and if I choose to send it to the church I will. Do you have any idea how much money the catholic church has given to the jews? If not then look it up.I am one of those people.Did you know that the church is one of the largest charity organization in the world? You need to repent now.