Real Time with Bill Maher

Here is video of Sarah Silverman on HBO’s Real Time with Bill Maher that was aired on Friday.

This entry was posted in Appearances, Video. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Real Time with Bill Maher

1. waw says:

It’s so great to see them together…two of my favorites. And it speaks well for Maher that he says at the outset that she’s his favorite comedian.
    Thanks for posting this!

2. Nando says:

I think the definition of diva is absolutely a stroke of genius

3. abby wolf says:

sarah i love you
    what a great start to the morning
    be good today
    oxo ab

4. Quinton Myerdick says:

Sahrah knows how to keep it real.She doesnt sell out to religion or superstition,way to be positive

5. alexis says:

that woman is ridiculous, rude, and stupid. i can’t even make it through the rest of the interview! *thumbs down*

6. Nando says:

Can you tell us why she is idiculous, rude, and stupid? The reasons are important.

7. BEN says:

I had always heard Sarah was a funny comedian but I had never seen her perform any type of stand-up skit, mostly because I’m too lazy to look for them on-line. The appearance on Real Time was great. I hope she does a comedy tour I would go to see her in a second.

8. Danielle says:

shes amazing. end of. TOP OF THE BOARD BY FAR!!!!!

9. C-squared says:

She is, without a doubt, the most adorable woman I’ve ever seen. She makes me think of someone’s five-year-old daughter who can get away with murder because all she has to do is flash that infectious grin and all is forgiven. The facial expressions she made at the end of the interview when she went from serious to smiling made me tear up because I’m so proud of the way she presents herself. Thank you for being the person you are, Sarah.

10. Nando says:

1000% with C-squared

11. Sarah is the best. Good to know she is a fellow Jewish atheist. It is the fastest growing Jewish sector.

12. Danielle says:

I think it just might be! And i thought starting the G1 mobile trend was awesome….

13. just david says:

Just my opinion, I am a huge fan of both Sara Silverman and Kathy Griffin, I think both are over the top excellent. My version of paradise would include both of them in a tub full of jello. The jewish and catholic aethiests, they should go on tour together. It could only be the perfect show.

14. jg says:

ignorant blasphemous and you actually believe you are above judgment. hey lets sell the diamond district oh wait you would sell jewish people out how about you actually give the money you make to help solve world hunger after all i am sure not one single bit of your property has any biblical historical importance

15. Nando says:

What jg??

16. Frank Tobe says:

The bit about the Vatican was good but the best line from the show came from her when the panel was saying something about why America was failing and her comment was that it’s not that we’re failing, it’s that other countries are doing better – and we’d better get used to it.

If anybody has the exact words, I’d appreciate getting them.