Stand-Up: Club Nokia in LA

Sarah will be Club Nokia in Los Angeles on November 21st for two shows. Click here for showtimes and tickets!

This entry was posted in Stand-Up. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Stand-Up: Club Nokia in LA

1. Page says:

Love her!

2. Trevor says:

I really want to see Sarah live. I’ve seen her on TV so often, but I don’t think it would compare to seeing her in a live setting. Uncensored, unfiltered, and hilarious!

3. BC says:

She’s so great. Look forward to seeing her show.

4. Doug says:

Does anyone know if shes preforming “Jesus is Magic” in LA this week?

5. Doug says:

Does anyone know if Sarah’s NokiaLive! show in LA is a performance of “Jesus is Magic” ?

Thats what it says on the Ticketmaster website.

I’ll bet fans are not buying tickets because they feel they can just rent the DVD…

6. BQ says:

I am SO EXCITED FOR THE SHOW TOMORROW!! I just had someone invite me to it without knowing that Sarah is one of my IDOLS!!
    XO,
    BQ

7. Joel says:

I have really laughed to Sarah in the past, but I must admit, the live show last night was poor. The first two guys were awful, especially the second. Not a single laugh from me. They seemed to not have a routine together and were really poorly dressed for the event. Sarah just wasn’t that funny! Her delivery was slow with poor timing. I love raw jokes, but how someone says “pussy” only goes so far. And, what’s the bit with itching? Got crabs? I just didn’t get it. Sorry, but this is the first time I have ever written a comment about a performance. The show was a waste of time and money. Joel