‘The Mongolian Beef’

Don’t forget that tonight, October 9th, a new episode of The Sarah Silverman Program airs on Comedy Central. Here is a clip:

This entry was posted in The Sarah Silverman Program. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to ‘The Mongolian Beef’

1. Joe says:

I thought that this episode was one of the funniest I have seen this season…
    It takes me back to the magic that was Season One, which in my opinion was genius.
    I was happy to see that Rob Schrab directed this episode…he has an awesome eye for comedic flow.
    Rob Schrab RULES!

2. Joe says:

also, Courtroom Steve ‘Rape’ video was HILARIOUS!

3. Ookie says:

Sarah’s still adorable, but the new episodes don’t have me ROTFL like the earlier ones. I want to see the Silverman sisters get revenge on the Mustangs.

4. Rob says:

Does any one know who the band was that played in the background of the party? I swear that singer reminds me of the guy from Oingo Boingo, could it have been his younger brother?

5. judy says:

Hi Rob,
    i’m from germany and that episode was just on tv here.
    found this note by you cause i searched “sarah silverman program oingo boing” i thought if it was something like a homage to oingo….cause the oingo boingo guy is danny elfman (themes: simpsons, desperate housewives/ film musik: nearly every tim burton film), he has just an older brother! but i also want to know whos that band!

6. stacy says:

the party is a tribute to oingo boingo & the film bachelor party & back to school (where oingo boingo performed), it has it right down to the donkey party…the singer is not related to danny elfman, its just made to look like him. it was a great reference & it really made my night :)