Red Carpet Interview

Here is a video interview with Sarah Silverman on the red carpet at Comedy Central’s Autism Benefit. Sarah finally clears up some confusion about her dog’s name and reveals when new episodes of “The Sarah Silverman Program” will air!

This entry was posted in The Sarah Silverman Program, Video and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Red Carpet Interview

1. Ashley says:

Haha she is so awesome.

2. Eva says:

I totally already gave her that award…

Although, I didn’t tell her, but I don’t get to interview people on the red carpet!!!!

3. Jac says:

The video (along with all of the other comedy central videos) is not working for me. Is that because I am in Canada? Thanks!

4. Juno says:

i’ve seen ever sarah silverman clip available to the internet, and i feel this was particularlly hilarious. enought ot force me to leave this comment

5. Nick says:

October?! But wait, I thought we were getting the like second set from the second season this summer? Ergh. I want them now!

6. SSO says:

The strike slowed things down so now it’s coming out in October instead of the Summer.

7. Maria says:

Haha, this was really funny. She’s great.

Jac – That’s weird. I’m in Europe and I can see it.

8. Jac says:

Aww I want to watch it sooo badly! I’m going to the US next week so this will be the first thing I do when I get there!

9. Thais Marquez - Brazil says:

Hello Sarah, I’d like to congratulate you for your job and say that everything you say in your jokes and the way you express yourself is a kind of freedon for women’s voice and you break every kind of repression or prejudice and show that women can say dirty words too because we’re free too, I know that women who speak like you in your jokes, are judged like trash and I think is very important this kind of liberty, this equality of rights, the same right of expression we should have and the value women must have equal men!