‘Idol Gives Back’

Here is Sarah’s bit from American Idol’s “Idol Gives Back” that aired tonight. She came on right after Gloria Estefan’s performance of “Get On Your Feet” and had a few funny things to say about it.

This entry was posted in TV, Video. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to ‘Idol Gives Back’

1. Hiram says:

I loved her humor in this sketch, it was funny but didn’t take away from the cause. She always shows why she’s the best in the business.

2. HJR in Germany says:

How right you are,Hirham.There are so many talented stars on the stage(???)…,that was uncomparable when she turned around but did not see anybody… She was the one and only, and she always proves it , also in this short clip.She really is excellent , one of the most talented comedians if not even the most talented at all.And also she always finds the way back to the real cause as you stated.

3. Max says:

She looks amazing in this clip. It’s like she’s getting more beautiful every year.

4. waw says:

So beautiful, so charming! What a class act, as always. Thanks for the clip!
    (makes me what to ‘get up and make it happen’)

5. Dave says:

Anyone know if this website is homework for ESL classes?

6. James says:

Max you are so very right it is like shes getting better looking, but the big thing is shes so f****** talented!

7. Jennu says:

The thing is, that when she starts talking about the serious stuff it still feels as if she’s joking..

8. Sarah says:

Thank you all..I AM beautiful!

9. ian says:

i love sarah, G*d dammit!!

10. jlj says:

hahhahhga

11. Max says:

Nice clip, Sarah I LOVE YOUUU..!!

12. Dana says:

I just wanted to take second (first time on site) to tell Sarah that she is awesome.I really admire her. She is unique, talented, and a breath of fresh air. When I need a no fail laugh, I switch on my Tvo’ed Silverman program. Not too shabby for a Jew chick. Love ya babe. Hugs.

13. Bob Marcus says:

Sarah’s taken the wraps off Jewish humor; she’s the Dangerfield and Berle in sushi-style: fresh “sassy” traif-ficking (sic)k!/HEALTHY in best of topical commentary!

The MITZVAH she performs is REMOVING STUMBLING BLOCKS BEFORE THE BLIND…check your Bible!

14. vittorio says:

Big S is Awesome! You make me laugh/happy all the time!…plus your stuff is soooo deep! And YOU R BEAUTIFUL! I even love your thighs !!

15. sue says:

We have the same birthday 😀 yay

16. Wally says:

I want all my friends to get you and laugh as much as me but ah well…I think they like their comedy a little more on the “lets not hurt anyone!” side…Freakin Canadians eh? Tom Paris says Hi btw!!

17. Chris says:

I like Sarah very much. But I think its time she moved on to bigger things. She has so much more than she is bringing out in herself. I have several ideas ( too long to mention on this web sight)I’d like to bring up to her. I’ll never get my chance though. O’well, I’ll always be a fan.

18. Chris says:

I like Sarah very much. But I think its time she moved on to bigger things. She has so much more than she is bringing out in herself. I have several ideas ( too long to mention on this web sight)I’d like to bring up to her. I’ll never get my chance though. O’well, I’ll always be a fan…..(Sorry I put the wrong e mail down).

19. Molly McGee says:

I like how the time is noted. When I am old I know that my children (who i will never have because i don’t want my vagina to ever be bigger than my head) will look up with their eyes full of wonder and ask “Mommy…where were you when Sarah Silverman was on American Idol Gives Back?”

20. Ryan Estrada says:

Sarah Silverman is brilliant!!!

21. kevin says:

Love sarah silverman, very talented and funny would love to see her in concert.

22. Mihoko says:

I came here after searching who the voice was from the movie I saw yesterday… so glad that I decided to spend $14 for me and my daughter of course early bird, even though I just lost my job… I saw my daughter’s eyes just go sparkling whenever Vanellope talked. I am so happy that I found out about Sarah, Shame on me for not knowing someone like Sarah, (I didn’t grow up here) but thanks for the director of the movie for choosing her, I don’t know if the movie could have been that good if she didn’t do the voice for that firecracker girl. LOVED IT! and I love Sarah… thank you!!!

23. Abraham Lincoln says:

Dear Sarah,
    Hi. It’s been a long time since we have spoken. Thank u for cleaning up my profile. Glad to see u are doing well. I miss u. Lets get together for dinner again sometime soon. My schedule is booked through August. But u let me know when is a good time for u. Thank u. Ure friend and mine. Abraham Lincoln.

Ps. I think u should run for office again