Sarah Silverman as Amy Winehouse

Here are some more pictures I found of Sarah as Amy Winehouse. That’s all that is available out there right now. More to come!

sarah-silverman-as-amy-winehouse.jpg sarah-amy.jpg sarah-silverman-with-sandra-bernhard.jpg

This entry was posted in Pics. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Sarah Silverman as Amy Winehouse

1. Sara says:

Sarah, Thank goodness I saw the Sarah as Amy Winehouse thing when I arrived at this web site, because the Jimmy/Ben number is a hard act to follow. Jim out did you, costumes, make-up, music, and lyrics. I feel your pain, but we are all grateful to you for touching this off. Where is your show, and how is my crush, officer Jay?

2. natiloveSarahSilverman says:

Who could ever thought that Amy would be looking so freaking HOT????

Thank You Sarah!!

God! I love you Sarah…

3. VIC says:

OMG! that is so freaking awesome!!! now there is a reason to go to rehab (a good reason :)

4. Princess says:

OMG! i love sarah silverman AND amy winehouse. my two favorite ppl! cant wait till it comes out!

5. James says:

Im surprised Sarah and Sandra are posing so chummy since Sandra said outright that she doesn’t care for Sarah or her comedy (at an interview in Philadelphia with Camila Paglia).

6. DjT says:

Paradoxical. Everything that vanity fair is; I often find “myself” musing through them with humor, including an insatiable appetite for the finest life can offer.
    The article was very satisfying.

7. Melissa says:

Oh my goodness! I knew this was inevitable. Two raven haired, controversial goddesses.

Of course, those tattoos had better be fake or Sarah won’t be able to be buried in a Jewish grave.

8. moki says:

I luv BOTH of ’em!!! I’d luv to suck their toes!

9. chvnx says:

Today my local newspaper featured a piece on Amy Winehouse, but instead has a picture of Silverman!

When I get my cam working later tonight I’ll take a pic of the article and add it to

10. Sequoia says:

You’re such a cutie Sarah. Thank you for dating Jimmy; you give hope to chauvinistic pigs everywhere.

11. CARLA says:

la verdad da lastima q alguien con tanto talento como ella se esta destruyendo la vida y nadie le de una mano. o capas q les combiene verla muerta para vender mas discos.
    cuando arranco su carrera estaba muy bonita y ahora da hasta azco verla.
    por dios internenla antes de q sea tarde

12. vic C says:

what the hell is IN that beehive?? do u keep an xtra bra there for emergencies you hot thang…keep up the funny stuff funny girl …later from cali

13. Tim says:

Hot as hell. Good lord, Sarah.