Sarah Silverman on JKL tonight!

jimmy-kimmel-live.jpg

Sarah Silverman will be on Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight to help celebrate the show’s 5th year anniversary! She is supposed to be bringing a big suprise for him. Watch tonight and find out what it is!

This entry was posted in Appearances. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Sarah Silverman on JKL tonight!

1. Gretchen says:

oh my GOD..shes (@&$^@#% matt damon!!!!

atta GIRL!!!!

2. Karen says:

That was the funniest, most creative, entertaining bit I think I’ve EVER seen from her! AND Matt Damon singing and dancing to boot! TOO FUNNY!

3. Mary says:

So jealous… wish I was Matt Damon… ha ha just kidding, I’m not a lesbo. Matt Damon singing and Dancing was priceless! Truly funny…

4. I'm Mary...... says:

OH MY GOD!!!!!! HIL-F-ING-ARIOUS! Whoever would have thought of Sarah and Jason Bourne/David Webb together, like that?!

Sarah, how would you like to star as an 18 yr. old, spoiled socialite in my movie?
    & Matt, you have a part in it as well.
    I don’t get many laughs, thank yous!

5. Taylor says:

OMG! I fell a sleep with the T.V. on and woke up to that amazing video^^ I have not laughed like that in a LONG, LONG Time! That was one of the best Video’s I have ever seen!

6. DjT says:

“And so, this seemed like the next appropriate place; although its totally, uh, not an appropriate place… but you know me.”
    Considering this was better timed now than in October. Sarah and Matt certainly surprised Jimmy and managed to create a video that may require “extra gloves” 48,543 hits! Brilliant!

7. manuel says:

esto fue lo mas gracioso que e visto, sara es una mujer muy hermoza” y talentosa , te amo’¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

8. Uh, estudio el Espanol en la Universidad pero hace mucho anos. So, what the h- is hermoza?

9. mannuel says:

i mean hermosa , is beautiful , pretty etc

10. mannuel says:

i mean hermosa, means pretty beautiful’¡¡¡

11. Rob Conklin says:

The F****** Matt video is hilarious, what a clever way to attract a crowd, I didn’t know who either were until I saw video and then had to do research… one has to wonder who thinks these things up some times…