Sarah Silverman and Matt Damon’s Surprise

Last night Sarah Silverman and Matt Damon gave Jimmy a big surprise for his 5th anniversary show of Jimmy Kimmel Live. Watch the video below to see what their special surprise was to him.

You can watch the whole segment by clicking here:

Sarah Silverman on Jimmy Kimmel Part1
Sarah Silverman on Jimmy Kimmel Part2

This entry was posted in Video. Bookmark the permalink.

95 Responses to Sarah Silverman and Matt Damon’s Surprise

1. Chris says:

Absolutely outstanding !!!

I love it really, but i don’t find a really good quality source for the video, even on the website there is nothing to find.

Any hints of a good source?

Thanks in advance.

2. Katherine Sake says:

I’m in all right now, it’s just so damn funny. Sarah only you could think of doing something like that. Keep up the good work. Oh, now Jimmy is coming back with his video last night which I must say was a good come back…. I know you will not stop now. Again, keep up the good work and through this I think you will end up ironing this whole crazy thing out between Jim and Matt.

3. April Oliver says:

4. Jesse Ireland says:

Funniest thing ever. I would love to see the unedited version without the beeps. The beeps get a little distracting.

5. Caroline says:

knock knock
    who’s that knocking at my door?

πŸ˜€ lol

6. Mike says:

Really great!
    But, for your german fans… we can tolerate a version without the damned beep!

Greetings from Rodgau/Germany

7. Romaric says:

Your video has been played on TV in France today, and I just love it !
    It’s really good and we didn’t know Matt was so funny !

Paris, France

8. Scott says:

Careful Sarah, Jimmy may start fuckin Howard Stern next. The video was even better than you smelling Richard’s balls.

9. Sparkus says:

OMG! xD I just looove this song. Actually I love both (Jimmy’s song as well). Can’t you release an uncensored version? I would even pay for it xD They’re so great – they deserve it to be published! xD

Please?? *blink*

Ah yeah btw: Love and greets from Berlin, Germany!

10. Torsten says:

I’m from Germany. We are used to hear the f*** word a thousand times in tv :) So it’s a little annoying to hear that “beep” all the time πŸ˜‰ First I have to say… Wow! That’s a great, funny gag!! It’s so much better than Kimmels answer (his trial of an revenge)… Who want’s to f*** Ben Affleck? :)

This question has been written a few times before, but I hope that there will be a answer soon…
    I searched at stern-online… I searched at youtube…… everywhere… But I can’t find it…
    Is there any way to get this video uncensored???

11. petra sluis says:

I read about this video in our tv-guide. I’ve never been on you tube before, but I wouldn’t have wanted to mis this!! The whole family (our son and daughter and us) are singing it the whole day,……with a big smile on our face! Thanks and Matt; what great sense of humor!
    p.s. we also would love to see/hear the unbleept version

12. Jason Iaquilino says:

Sarah… I have no idea if you actually read any of these… but clearly now both you and Jimmy have to release the uneditted versions of these songs… they’re hysterical, but the bleeps are annoying… get your asses in gear and get it on itunes already while the fires still hot! Sheesh… something like this you really think your people would have better prepared for or haven’t they been introduced to the concept of merchandising?

13. DESPINA says:

14. Fred says:

Hi Sarah… it’s me! :-)))
    great video… I love it so much and I can’t stop watching it! But there is one thing I would like to know… Is there an uncensored version? I have to repeat something, that someone already said… I’m from germany and we are used to hear the F-word.
    Last but not least… I love your video much more than the video (revenge) from Kimmel.

Greetings from Cologne/Germany

15. Tjorben says:

my name is Tjorben, I’m 22 years old an from Germany. I really do like this song and would love to have it on my mp3 player, but the censorship is really annoying. So will there be an uncensored Version?

So keep going ^^

16. Mali says:

This song is great!
    BUT will we have the UNcensored version for all of us who would like to listen to it – without those annoying BEEPS?

17. karello says:

Fuckin good! Please uncensored version!!!
    From Hungary

18. Senior Gal says:

The funniest musical skit I have seen on TV. I have dial-up service. I wish, wish, wish someone would sell me a video.

19. Nathan Brenner says:

I understand why Matt would want to do this to Jimmy. But what did Jimmy do to you to deserve this kind of punishment? Don’t get me wrong it was freaking hilarious. But I thought you two were going to go the distance.By the way you should make a compilation CD with this song unedited and as the title. You’ll make a bundle.I can’t wait to see what you do next.

20. the Geek says:

I read it in the German newspaper “Die Welt” and then I wanted to know more. And so I came here.

21. Dennis says:

Thanx! D:

Heidelberg, Germany

22. Dan says:

Guess she really is fucking matt damon now!

23. julia says:

wow. HAHAHAHA.
    “remember the time when we were playing online scrabble, i was really fucking matt damon”
    HAHAH. wow. thats not how it goes but that is funny as hell :)

24. peter says:

are they really fucking or is it a joke

25. hemathor says:

i am from germany, and we are not used to censored stuff and annoying beeps…

is there an uncensored version available somewhere?

26. KD says:

I just came on this site when you went to the keith olbermann show….the ad was funny….This is so freaking funny….
    and you’re hot…my girl is mad at you because I said if i were to do a white girl, it would be you lol.

27. gigi says:

I dont care i wanna f*!k matt damon.

28. Scott Herron says:

I can’t stand Olbermann! But you rock!! Great video with Matt Damon. Very funny.

Phoenix, Az.

29. Keith says:

Well done. Well done. Probably the funniest Sarah Silverman piece I’ve ever seen.

30. Lara says:

Love it love it love it… would love it more uncensored!!!

31. Hannah says:

I love this video!! But this censored version is so fucking annoying. You cannot find the uncensored version anywhere. When it first was posted I saw it uncensored and it was sooooo much better. This just shows what our world, or country, is coming to. The star of the video cannot even post the real thing on her website, or anywhere. Did someone go through the entire internet and make everyone censor there clip, because someone must have had the uncensored version. PLEASE people!!!!!! This is soooo annoying!!!! The internet is not supposed to be censored!!!!

32. Jake says:

The video ONLY aired on Jimmy Kimmel Life on ABC and it was censored. There never was an uncensored version and you will never find an uncensored version. If you find an uncensored version, you have magic powers.

33. swarsron says:

that’s bad. The song is great but the beeping of words is just idiotic. Everybody knows what words are used so why bother? It totally kills the song since you can’t listen to it with high volume without risking your hearing

34. hemathor says:

let’s hope with obama comes more reason and especially less beeps into the hearts, brains and life of american people…

no offense! :)

so long…

35. frankie smales says:

i dont think the song was ever released
    on cd it was just only made for the show
    as a sketch and yes matt damon was funny
    in the music video i saw it on youtube
    last night and it was hillarious and
    i’m sure that it is on one of her live
    performance dvds and sarah silverman
    rocks and do a movie version of her tv series would be nice though.

frankie smales

(sarah silverman fan)

36. LocoZuma says:

. . . yup, I always knew that be-atch has
    psycho tendencies! ! :}

37. Pepcik says:

Dear Jake, you are absolutely wrong, I have listen to it several times on youtube before they removed the uncensored version. I am really sorry for the U.S. Americans. I dont think that the word would hurt anybody…

38. Rockhead says:

“. . . yup, I always knew that be-atch has
    psycho tendencies! ! :}

Left by LocoZuma on May 8th, 2009”

Thats what makes her so hot!

39. citib0y says:

Greetings and Felicitations from Connecticut: Sorry, Sarah, but I’m boffing Matt Damon myself. What buns on the dude! Thanks for reading this, citib0y

“Welcome to Connecticut. Home of George W. Bush. We Apologize.”

40. Pingback: Jewish Comedians Ruling The Kosher Roost | Comedy Central Blog

41. Pingback: Sarah Silverman Videos: A Life On Film | Comedy Central Blog

42. Pingback: Sarah Silverman: Idiot Savant | Talking Writing

43. Pingback: Hacking Education: The Celebrity Edition | Hack Education

44. Pingback: It’s Official! Michael Douglas to Portray Liberace on HBO :: Elites TV