“Doodie”

Next week’s episode is titled “Doodie.” Here is the synopsis:

After their mother’s grave – and skeleton – is defiled, the Silverman sisters become contestants on their favorite TV show in hopes of winning the money to replace the tombstone. In the stress of competition, Sarah’s childish obsession with doodie humor rocks her relationship with Laura, and threatens the honor of their departed mother.

Here is a 3-minute preview of the beginning of the episode.

As Sarah reminded us back in June in her exclusive interview with SSO, The Mustangs are the same male cheerleader duo who beat up Steve in “Humanitarian of the Year” last season. This should definitely be a fun episode to watch. I’m glad to see “Cookie Party” is back again. Hopefully there will also be a song by Sarah this episode.

This entry was posted in The Sarah Silverman Program, Video. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to “Doodie”

1. Megan Shannon Rose says:

I liked it when Sarah was talking while she was smiling hehe 😀

2. John Shui says:

Sarah Silverman, you are just not funny. Who did you have to sleep with to get on air, Jimmy Kimmel? Your comedy is lackadasical, you just can not pull it off. Live it up while you can.

3. BD says:

In Canada this episode played last Thursday night. It was awesome. I guess us Canadians are getting them in a different order?

4. Steven says:

Cookie party is weird… but funny! :-)

5. Luke says:

I loved this episode! The Cookie Party show was hilarious! I hope Mini Coffee shows up again, she was a riot! I’m overusing exclamation points!

6. Kim says:

That episode was perfection! Sarah was adorable and asinine, Laura was adorable and saintly, Jay is the quintessential tv boyfriend a la Donald on ”That Girl” and Steve and Brian are two big, gay, slacker monsters.

7. Todd in California says:

This was my favorite episode EVER.

MORE COOKIE PARTY AND MINI COFFEE !!!!!!!!!!

8. waw says:

What a great episode! I love things so weird and surreal, and the Silverman sisters are just adorable. Cookie Party is fun. Brian and Steve are great. What a bizarre Program…Long may it reign…

9. Chase says:

I loved minni coffe i hope to see more and cookie party should have websodes of it

10. David Good says:

I don’t like the crap humor but I enjoyed the show in large amounts due to the cookie party. I wish it was a real show and you could play along.

11. Kenny Mo-Mo says:

I want to jump through my TV screen and live in a world where Miniature Coffee hosts a daily television program. In a land where Mini Coffee is possible, what other bizarre wonders await around every corner? Kudos to Rob Schrab (I believe) for creating such a character. Who do we have to sleep with to get more of her on air, the aforementioned John Shui? O, lackaday! 😉

12. spanishgirl says:

I love this program. And of course: this episode. It’s awesome. Congratulations to Sarah Silverman

13. Timomcgurato says:

iwannacookielikenooven :(* i lolzu awsall
    you are my bedtime wunderwaffleskillzette

14. StealthI says:

What the heck did ever happen to that white dog poop from the 70’s anyway? Haven’t seen it since I was a little kid.