Stand-Up: Penn State University

standup.jpg

Sarah Silverman will be at Penn State University (The Jordan Center) on Friday, November 2nd @ 8:00pm. Tickets go on sale for students on October 2nd ($9.95) and on October 3rd for the general public ($27.50). Click here for more information.

This entry was posted in Stand-Up. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Stand-Up: Penn State University

1. Samuel says:

Penn is below Syracuse in map. I’m upper, there in Syracuse. I hope before going there she can pass from here if it what they say.

2. GINA says:

hope she has a bullet proof body suit, after reading all the hate mail from the vma’s I’d be nervous if I were her.

3. Samuel says:

Doug the doggying dog is behind her, there is nothing to fear 😀

4. Armed24x7 says:

Only a fool that would face condemnation, outcry and disqualification from the league of the smart people would attempt to hurt her. And there is something named law to complain to when a person’s freedom of travel or speech is violated, she just has to go to a courthouse and give names. Of course I don’t even mention about what I carry all the time to avoid nasty confrontation.

5. Christie says:

we are so excited to see you sarah! penn state fricken loooves you, you hysterical bitch

6. MIDNIGHT RAMBLER says:

IF SARAH OR HER WRITERS THINK THAT HAVING SEX WITH DOGS IS FUNNY SHE NEED TO RETHINK HER DEFINIATION OF COMEDY, SHE SEEMS TO HAVE FORFOTTEN WHAT FUNNY IS, I WONT EVEN WATCH HER T V COMMERICALS ANYMORE!

7. Michelle says:

This is amazing. Just as I was kicking myself for not going to school in New York.

8. a friends lookalike says:

That armour could probably come in handy for her……

9. Kari says:

whooooooooooo sarah is awesome!!!

10. Rachel says:

Oh thank God she’s coming to Pa! This is the stuff that dreams are made of…

11. jimminy cricket says:

got 2 tickets for friday november 2 show at penn state and cant use them. any takers?