Sarah Silverman at the 2007 MTV VMA’s

Here is Sarah’s opening monologue at the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards which followed right after Britney Spears opening performance.

This entry was posted in Appearances, TV, Video. Bookmark the permalink.

875 Responses to Sarah Silverman at the 2007 MTV VMA’s

1. Joe says:

Sarah Silverman is the most observant, talented, entertaining, funny, and definitely gorgeous women in the whole “show business” world.
    (The word “show business” is even beneath her in some sort of Hollywoodish way.)

2. Mike Gentile says:

Wow, fuck all these whiney bitches crying because you are hilarious and they have too much sand in their vaginas to realize it.

3. Jimmy Cracked Corn says:

Let me ask a simple question… has anyone seen Jonathan Silverman since “Sarah” came into the spotlight? Have they ever been photographed together? INTERESTING!!!

4. Jacob says:

Hey…wow…um.. you suck!

5. Brian R says:

Sarah, you are so awesome, I love your sense of humor. Britney is a fat slob and I don’t feel sorry for people who act like idiots, whether they have a lot of money or not. People need to lighten up and laugh. Sarah, you are much hotter and sexier than britney…..I Love the potty mouth. You are just good at doing what you do.

6. IN AMERICA says:

I believe that people who celebrate her sense of humor are people who would never respect others, care about others, etc. Her sense of humor is appalling and I think she is extremely rude. I am so glad that her show is off the air. That is what she gets. Now all she has is to be Jimmy Kimmels girlfriend.

7. Uh-huh says:

I can’t believe you guys are so hard on Sarah but stand up for Brit. OMG! Brit is the loser. Brit fooled everyone with her “good girl” image for so long and now everyone is saying “oh poor Brit she’s stressed” pfftt… she aint stressed she’s on drugs. Gimme a break. Brit’s voice is SO mechanical its not really her singing but you all run out and buy her stupid CD’s and think “she” sounds so great but the truth is…. THAT VOICE IS NOT HERS. Lay off Sarah, sheesh. Lighten up.

8. Woohoo says:

Unoriginal and unfunny. I’ve seen more talent at a frat party.

9. steve says:

I’ve seen a lot of stand up- and this is rubbish. What a talentless hack.

10. veal says:

Sarah looks like she has TONS of ass hair

11. Charlie says:

Fuiste cruel con Britney cuando estaba en su peor momento. Hundiste más a una persona que no se encontraba bien. Eres desprecible y pienso que te metiste con la persona equivocada.

12. Sexy Time says:

Sarah is absolutely awesome. Maybe not her funniest bit here but she is very very good. I hate the squeamish people who posted before me, go join sympathetic support groups for Britney.

Anyway, love you Sarah and I will keep watching your show. I hope you come to my town soon for live performance!

13. Bert72686 says:

Sarah is the shit, she is so hot and so funny no matter what she is doing.
    Plus, it doesn’t hurt that she looks just like my wife.

14. The Medicine Shoppe Chamblee http://harpsterriversidervpark.com/ – cymbalta no prescription This drug performed better than placebo in three trials, and it improved cognition too. [url=http://harpsterriversidervpark.com/]cymbalta medication[/url]

15. Equiquecync says:

Nitrofuran Drug Interactions [url=http://www.texashighschoolfootballonline.com/]cheap carisoprodol[/url] Frank M. http://www.texashighschoolfootballonline.com/ – soma pills

16. Well, it is decent, however how about additional choices we have here? Would you mind making one more post regarding them too? Thanks!

17. Van says:

Sarah Silverman WHO? She’s disgustingly unfunny. She’s a nobody. Especially compared to pop icons like Britney Spears.

18. adrianalima says:

Great blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?

A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would
    really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your theme.

19. photo says:

Since there are antibiotics available, some people
    prefer to explore natural alternatives. Always have your
    suitcase packed the night with a good sport about the physiological
    roots of their most prominent stretch marks” added Dr. Ishoo. Smoothly with a wide variety of topics, including the abdomen, thighs, hips, breasts, upper arms or lower back. Make sure you take advantage out of shape about not knowing how to make him love you again.

20. Mason says:

Although there is a real product involved, maybe 5% or so. Be certain
    to do your research on all the major search engines
    like Google and Bing are the main part of promotion and
    also plays a great role in the community.

Look into my webpage global ims media marketing *Mason*

21. Bernard says:

Great goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you are just too wonderful. I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a great website.

22. White vinegar is mold quest another effective fungicide that is designed to kill the mold as quickly as you can.

When learning to test for the levels of biotoxins present
    in your environment and if you have not tried them. Mold is a real plus, mold designers will frequently need to repair some models manually.

23. you’re really a just right webmaster. The web site loading pace is amazing.
    It kind of feels that you’re doing any unique trick.
    Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you’ve done a fantastic process
    in this subject!