The Sarah Silverman Program Website

The Sarah Silverman Program

MTV’s Viacom Networks is giving The Sarah Silverman Program it’s own web site soon. This article mentions that The Daily Show web site will be at TheDailyShow.com but doesn’t specifically give the domain name for Sarah’s show. I assume it will be TheSarahSilvermanProgram.com. I will keep you guys updated.

This entry was posted in The Sarah Silverman Program. Bookmark the permalink.

63 Responses to The Sarah Silverman Program Website

1. Troy Holm says:

i never really liked perez hilton i might add, but he really had it right and is stickin to his beliefs like sarah is. it was very cool of him to stick up for sarah like that.

dont matter though, all this shit will go away in like 2 weeks or sooner, america will pull that stick out of their ass, somethin else will come along that “pushes the envelope”, and america will shove that stick right up their ass again and probally even wiggle it around a bit to get a firm grip.

its the circle of life. . . . or ass. whatever.

2. debbie says:

I think Sarah sucks and she is not funny. She bashes too many people and she really needs to look at herself. Anyone that makes funny of people like she does has low self esteem issues.

3. Carrie says:

Sarah Silverman is trash. What she spews from her mouth is not comedy but ugly. vicious low blow attacks. I am with a group that is campaigning to get this woman off the air once and for all. Seriously, a comedian is supposed to insight laughter and good feelings that take the edge off. All this woman insights is discomfort and a feelig of nausea. There’s a way to be funny without displaying your inferiority complex, Sarah.

4. junnyor says:

ridiculaaaaaaaaa

ridicula ugly you would have to be looks at in the mirror

5. katrina says:

She is great. LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. VANESSA says:

NOT FUNNY SARAH. BAD GIRL! I SORTA WISH YOU WERE FUNNY CAUSE YOU SEEM LIKE YOU COULD BE. ESPECIALLY IN THAT LAESBIAN SKIT ON YOUR SHOW, AND I QUOTE ” IF I’M NOT A LESBIAN THEN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS (LESBO BPOSE)” HA! ANYWAY NOT FUNNY BUT I GIVE YOU PROPS FOR GOING OUT THERE AND TRYING SOMETHING EVEN IF YOU HAVE DOWN SYNDROME. MAY BE YOU DON’T HAVE DOWN SYNDROME. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF SHE HAS DOWN? ‘CAUSE HER EYES ARE KINDA SYNDROME LIKE.

7. VANESSA says:

NOT FUNNY YO! I KNOW YOU COULD BE CAUSE OF THAT ONE SKIT YOU DID WHERE YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE A LESBIAN AND I QUOTE ” IF IM NOT A LESBIAN THEN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS(LESBIAN POSE)” I GUESS WHAT DID IT WAS THE BRITNEY THING. I WASNT EVEN MAD AT THE PARIS GOING TO JAIL THING. ANYWHO I GIVE YOU PROPS FOR GOING OUT THERE AND MAKING A LIVING EVEN IF YOU HAVE DOWN SYNDROME. DO YOU HAVE DOWN SYNDROME? DOES ANYONE KNOW? SHE TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE SHE DOES BUT I DON’T THINK ITS ACTUALLY A PROVENFACT. HMMM……THERES A THOUGH.

8. Kaoeria says:

ROFLLLLllllllllllllllllllll. VMA’s sparked the highlight of a new found respect for you. The fact that you (and i know you’re a very perceptive woman) knew fully how controversial your skit would be, and did it, without any ‘desired edits from the network,’ and spoke exactly what’s on your mind….go you! Most people who post here in uproar are closet transexuals upset because their pop icon just got verbally strangled with her loose (very loose) pussy flap. Emo pricks need to stick that rod back in their mouths, get back down in their parents basement, dress up in a 2 piece with pig tails, and a stuffed animal boa, and cry out to a hole in the ground… “It puts the lotion on its skin….”

Britney should expect massive criticism. Things she’s done, and said in the eye of the public… what star wouldnt be criticized… You complain about sarah’s parrotted regergitation of britney, and what she says about her kids, when if you really stop jumping to the whore’s defensive, and just take it at face value, She wasnt slandering the kids…

As far as britney goes for you britney cults, and circle jerks of queers, gang bangers, and timberlake stalkers, yes, she accomplished ALOT. She HAD so much potential… Now, her extent of worth in life right now is equivalent to that of paris hilton… but with a living breathing crack bowl in her child’s soft spot from all her responsible parenting… Go to a REAL rehab, make out Bea Arthur this time, and staple your vagina shut, and you might get back on the straight and narrow… (btw, if i made out with madonna, I think I’d go fuckin nuts too…)

TIL Then, may the keyboard warriors of the american welfare system harass you endlessly, sarah…

I do

9. becky says:

hmmm… Ellen Degeneres, Ben Stiller, Adam Sandler… all these people are comedians who have reached heights in their professional career that Sarah has not reached. Interesting Fact: These people poke fun at people in a fun way. Comics are supposed to make people laugh, and the VMA squashed all hopes that Sarah has any talent… she didnt make me laugh, she made my mouth drop open… Soooo basically I can be a comic too… Im sure I could say some demeaning comment about how sarahs dad used to diddle her as a child.. im sure somebodys mouth just dropped open.. but its not very funny is it?? Its not that I am an advocate for Britney.. its just it drives me crazy when people point fingers at others to lift themselves up- I find it hard to believe that Sarah Silverman believes she is in a place to put someone like britney down. Was the performance bad?? absolutely.. BUT, she is one of the highest selling female artists of all time… and yes, Sarah, she has achieved more than you have in your forty years.. or probably ever will.. is that a shot at you or her?? lol really..

10. Kaoeria says:

Lets start from line to line of yours.

“Ellen Degeneres, Ben Stiller, Adam Sandler… all these people are comedians who have reached heights in their professional career that Sarah has not reached.”

Not ALL comedy out there today is not straight out comedy. There are many forms of comedy, from racist comedy, to shock value comedy… Sarah is *holy shit* shock value comedy… Everything she says, you may not agree with, hell, you might not think is funny… Its all about your perspective on comedians… She may be too hardcore for you, stick to sesame street jokes… I know many people who think she’s pretty funny, including myself…and her free will to express what she wants, where she wants… yeah, i think it’s hilarious… Everyone in the audience was thinking a good amount of everything she was saying…and of course, to save face, they were shocked, and acted appauled… because honestly…its fuckin britney spears…she has accompished alot, she has made alot of money, slept with alot of men, done alot of drugs, made out with alot of chicks (including madonna

11. RitaBita says:

DarkVoodooSpell,
    Cram it

RitaBita

12. pete says:

I have something to say about Sarah Silverman for all the people other than don’t like her that very much let me say this about her I’ve seen her on YouTube talking with oprah about adopting a baby with down syndrome Sarah Silverman had mention the word down syndrome and mentally challenged this is what I’ve heard her saying on YouTube and all of you people are now making nasty comments about her how dare you just by condemning her like that of all of you should be ashamed how could all of you do that to this woman Sarah Silverman she is trying to be a comedienne trying to make a living and now you are condemning I don’t like the kind of people like all of you to be condemning comedians and comedienne’s just like that I thank you for your time