Los Angeles Times Interview

Sarah was recently interviewed by the LA Times Vegas Blog in promotion for her upcoming gig at The Mirage Hotel. Check out the interview here.

This entry was posted in Interviews. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Los Angeles Times Interview

1. Joyce says:

I may take her to see Celine Dion there in Vegas maybe, but Nashville won’t ever let go of me. So we define my desires for Sarah in a way to please Nashville at the same time too. Nashville made me an offer I can’t refuse.

2. loti says:

This is directed towards Mr. Richard Abowitz, the interviewer for this piece. You are a bad jew. It is not a good idea to admit to your readers how little knowledge you have about Sarah Silverman, ask shitty questions and preceed to turn the article into a study on audience reactions to George Carlin. Is this why the LA Times pushed you out into the dessert to do their Vegas blog, I wonder…

3. Stefan says:

sarah is in a movie called “fired!” in which she was interview about being fired from SNL.
    you can watch a (very small) outtake here: http://one.revver.com/watch/287339/flv/affiliate/89563#

4. sarah says:

Shes performing on my birthday, i wish i could go :(

5. Derek says:

Yeah, I know that feeling. I have some chick that I am interested in too and I want to find out if she regards me from family or friends or somebody to date with; ‘a birthday performance’ would do well to distinguish that we are no relatives or from family with each other. If she accepts I will follow her and will be behind her, we can have some fun. I am thinking of water pistol because it’s too hot and I hope she will do something refreshing too. Good luck to you and I hope I’ll be lucky too.

6. Neal says:

Derek, man after expressing yourself this well, you should express yourself to your girl in person too. If you are lucky, she won’t be shy in expressing herself too because if she can’t express herself well to you, how will you know what she wants or how she wants what she wants. A little bit of courage, both of you. Look how brave Sarah is about her jokes though I don’t know her in person.

7. sarah looks like a jewish rat. says: