Sarah Silverman Program – DVD Box Art

sspdvd.jpg

The box art for the first season of The Sarah Silverman Program has just been released. What do you guys think of the design? (click to enlarge) I think it looks pretty good. I just can’t wait to find out what special features will be available. I’m sure there will at least be a commentary. Hopefully some deleted scenes and bloopers also! I’ll keep you guys updated.

FYI: It is also available for pre-order at Amazon for $13.99.

This entry was posted in Releases. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Sarah Silverman Program – DVD Box Art

1. dphunkt says:

this might be my first pre-order of anything ever.

2. Dan says:

A pre-order is kinda like a foreplay with what you hope to get :-) What can I say; maybe it won’t be like two years ago that made me grow disappointed with Amazon.com. Who knows?

3. Right says:

I need to see what the special features are before I order this. If there aren’t any outtakes or episode commentaries I might pass.

4. NatiloveSarahSilverman says:

i really like the design, it’s pretty cool.

5. Jenna says:

Sarah I love you! I can’t wait to get this :) You’re awesome!!! I always tell people about your show and how funny it is

6. Robster says:

Looks pretty cool I guess.
    Personally I would have expected something a lot sluttier.

What’s a matter Sarah, losing your edge-E-ness?

-Robster

7. Bartfan says:

This is cool, and The Simpsons movie is finally out in July 27th; it would be fun to make both occur at same time.

8. Joe says:

Ah…….I like the cover. That’s the cute sweatshirt she was wearing when she seduced God :)

9. Sagadon says:

It’s definitely aesthetically perfect. What I mean to say is that it could be more ass-thetically pleasing! Please! I think where I’m going with this, Sarah, is down the “MORE NUDITY” aisle. And down that aisle I’m thinking about eatin’ some beggin’ bacon strips. My subtle metaphor has gone awry.

10. Lionel Avila says:

😀 It may be way fun to see how you will bring home the bacon (“about eatin’ some beggin’ bacon strips”); by the way Jewish girls don’t eat pork or bacon, but we can find something for substitute, I’m sure 😀

11. Aaron says:

How about the dog standing behind her, Sagadon? You may get an erotic association from there, depending on point of view. Maybe doggy-style is tried to be told, huh? I could write more but they will either delete my comment or they will close the site down…

12. MSG Quixo says:

I think the cover design is pretty boring. I like the photo and seeing all the co-stars, but the overall look doesn’t capture the total chaos and goofiness of the show.

(this is my first comment, i think… but thanks for the site! it helped make me a fan.)

13. George says:

Goldman-Sachs,
    Silverman Rocks…

14. jose miguel villouta says:

I just saw borat.

boring.

so post sarah silverman.

don’t you think.

15. Simon says:

If I slept with Sarah, I would never see any dreams, why? Because we would keep each other busy and not let each other wink for a single moment of sleep.

16. Dennis says:

There is a namesake of Sarah, Sarah Pierce, who writes about dating tips; such as how to date under 20 bucks. If only she had dating jokes here. It would be great to publish the scripts of her jokes. in this website.

17. Rahula says:

“What do you guys think of the design?”

It could have been better. Way better.

18. Tyson says:

Sarah is the best! The “box art” or whatever the fuck, is awesome….I guess. No complaints here except not enough Sarah, dammit! I will buy all stand-up shit you do (so do more….do do more…..get it) and any sitcom or movie or whatever. Your show is the funniest shit ever.