Sarah Silverman on Monk this July!

normal_monk39.jpg

Sarah Silverman will be on the Season Six premiere of Monk. She will be playing the same character, Marci “the psycho” Maven, that she played in Season Two. The Monk episode titled “Mr. Monk and His Biggest Fan” will air July 13th 9pm/8c on USA. The Monk Fun Page has some exclusive behind-the-scenes “spy footage” of Sarah on the set.

This entry was posted in TV. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Sarah Silverman on Monk this July!

1. jose miguel villouta says:

love the new site.
    congrats.

almost choked with the paris hilton joke.
    sarah silverman is so heavy.

i’m a fan.
    i google her like once a week

check your website like once a week for news.
    you are doing an excellent work. really.

2. Jesus Gabriel Ortiz says:

Everybody deserves to go Sabbatical for a couple of months utmost and if Sarah is obstructed to be busy and she can’t come in favor of others for the “Magic” even though she feels like grasping the “Magic Wand”, then she should demand action of damages from the ones that waylay her. I am Californian and I can speak with Arnie if needed.

3. TurnedOff says:

Sarah, disappointingly bland comedy you have. you’re done in my books.

4. Stef says:

I love her!

5. Raffaele Zuccaro says:

Disgusting, filthy minded, crude “push the envelope” type of CRAP- The Jewish angle of comedy!!!Nothing or Nobody is sacred

6. Kelsey says:

I Love Sarah Silverman More than any of u people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is sooooooooo funny

7. gene says:

I am Sarahs #1 fan. I make diaramas of her making diaramas. Oh yeah!

8. Frank Hainke says:

Hello, I know Sarah Silverman only from her appearances on Monk, I do not know her comedy shows. But on Monk I must admit that she does a bit too much. If I’d be a director I would ask her to do all gestures and mimics a bit smaller. Nevertheless I would be glad if I could see her on more shows. Columbo will unfortunately not possable. As well as Tool Time. But there are enough shows left. I’m waiting. Bye

9. Frank Hainke says:

Hello, I know Sarah Silverman only from her appearances on Monk, I do not know her comedy shows. ’cause their not shown in Germany. But on Monk I must admit that she does a bit too much. If I’d be a director I would ask her to do all gestures and mimics a bit smaller. Nevertheless I would be glad if I could see her on more shows. Columbo will unfortunately not possible. As well as Tool Time. But there are enough shows left. I’m waiting. Bye